High G Drying Shaker
OilFieldScreens High G Force Drying shaker is design for primary solids control and drying the cuttings from the primary solids control equipments, recover silts and ultra-fine sands, provide solids in a consistently stackable and conveyable form and requires no expensive chemicals or polymers. OilFieldScreens high G drying Shaker with Adjustable G force Up to 8.0 G.
OilFieldScreens High G Drying Shaker Parameter
High G Drying Shaker Features
- Heavy duty design and heat treatment for complete shaker deck to give adjustable Linear Motion G force up to 8.0 G to meet more application.
- Anti-Corrosion Stainless Steel for the shaker bottom frame to give high strength and longer operation.
- Patented rubber sealing system between shaker screen and shaker bottom frame to allow operators to use pretentioned shaker screen without sealing rubber.
- Wedged type shaker screen locking system for fast screen replacement, pretention API shaker screen interchangeable with international top brand shakers with steel frame or composite material shaker screens.
- Patented mechanical drive shale shaker deck angle adjustment while working system.
- Simple stainless steel shaker locking system to protect the spring while moving.
- Rubber Covered dumping spring for less noise ,safety and longer life.
Process of the High G Drying Shaker Operation.
The drilling cuttings discharged from the primary shale shaker and desander desilters will be picked up by a screw conveyor, and another screw conveyor will take the drilling cuttings to feed to the High G drying Shaker. Some times, client will install a low profile drying shaker just under the solids control tank to feed to the drying shaker directly. The drilling cuttings will be drying by the high G shaker, and fluids will be catched by the tank under the shaker, a centrifuge feed pump will take the fluids and feed to a high speed decanter centrifuge, after treatment by the high speed decanter centrifuge, the fluids can return back the active mud system for resue.